FYI - Info about May 21-23
Some Words from Mr. Sewell....Info about May 21 - 23rd
First....THANK YOU so much to the students and parents who volunteered and helped with
the dinner for The Tributes to Patriots concert last Thursday! You are amazing....it was
great and the chicken and noodles was the best ever! Special shout out from Mrs Sewell
to the after school set up crew...the majority were seniors and they stepped up big time!
THANK YOU!!!!! Mr. Knapp and Mrs. Stahlman were pretty cute cleaning up together..
1. CONCERT Thursday May 21st! Last one of the year! It will begin in PAC at 7 PM
Report Time: 6:30 PM
Dress up....remember you will be on stage. You have all looked nice the last
two concerts....Thank You!
2. AWARDS - Seniors will be recognized and awarded their end of the year awards
on stage during the concert....It's their Big Night!
Underclassmen awards can be picked up the night of the concert in the LOCKVILLE side
entrance lobby (The entrance to the PAC side of the high school). We will have tables set
up for first, second, and third year awards. PLEASE PICK THEM UP! Thanks!
3. Posters will be for sale again in the same place as awards. The large posters are $10 and the post card size posters are $5. Come find Mrs. Sewell and get yours on Thursday! Cash or Check
We would love for everyone to have the chance to purchase these special items.
4. Please take the time to check out a special Scout project by senior Josh Les Pere...it will
be on display in the PAC Lobby! Mrs Sewell and I don't know all the details...just that it
ready to be revealed!
5. IMPORTANT REHEARSAL - Thursday right after school - JAZZ BAND rehearsal to practice a selection for graduation. This will not take long, but it is important for Sat morning.
Plan on attending. Thanks so much.
We will need help getting chairs and stands and percussion equipment into place after school...If you have time to volunteer and make this magic happen....please do! We appreciate it!
Saturday May 23 World Harvest Church 9 AM
This is for WIND ENSEMBLE and select players who will cover senior parts. WE CANNOT HAVE all band members perform or randomly show up! We are limited on space and time.
Report time on Saturday AM - be in the church by 7:45 am. We perform approximately 8:40 am.
Ceremony begins at 9 AM. Seniors - join us in your caps and gowns. You will be released to go line up and process! We do perform during the ceremony and you will be informed when to report back to our performance area. Dress up if you are an underclassmen. IT can get quite cold in the church if the AC is on....so bring a jacket or sweater...just be prepared.
We are the first graduation, so we need to keep track of time so PHS North families and
performers can get set for their 1 PM ceremony. Thanks!